Hyatt More Meetings Offer
The Hyatt More Meetings Offer awards clients who book more than one new qualifying meeting at a time with 75 or more paid guestrooms on peak nights through 2021.
Clients need to book by December 31, 2017 for meetings held by December 31, 2021 at participating full service Hyatt hotels and resorts in Southwest Asia and Africa. The number of rewards that the planner can choose is based on the number of meetings they book:
• Book two qualifying meetings, select two rewards
• Book three qualifying meetings, select three rewards
• Book four qualifying meetings, select four rewards
• Book five or more qualifying meetings, select five rewards
Planners may choose up to five rewards per meeting based on the number of qualifying meetings held. The non-Hyatt Gold Passport rewards can be customized based on the planner’s needs and can be determined and offered at the discretion of each hotel. These rewards include, but are not limited to:
• One complimentary guestroom room for every 20 paid room nights
• 100,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points per meeting and Diamond status for two years
• Up to 50% allowable guestroom attrition
• Upgrade 5% of all booked guestrooms to the next room category, subject to availability at the time of booking and is not applicable to suites.
• Upgrade 2% of all booked guestrooms to a suite, subject to availability at the time of booking
• Complimentary or discounted high-speed internet access in meeting space, based on need
• Up to 5% savings off the total master event invoice: 2% off with 2 qualifying meetings; 3% off with 3 qualifying meetings; 4% off with 4 qualifying meetings; 5% off with 5 qualifying meetings
Planner must book two or more qualifying large meetings in the same contract, or in separate contracts that are executed within 45 days of the first contract.
A qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 75 or more paid peak night guestrooms (except at Park Hyatt Zanzibar, where the minimum is 30 or more paid peak night guestrooms).
All qualifying meetings must be definite with a signed contract by December 31, 2017 and held before December 31, 2021.
Planner must reference MEETSW when booking.
Citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer excluded.